top of page

What Does The Paperwork Actually Do?

Since the beginning of this whole rabbit chase the goal has been to streamline the process of correcting our political status records and getting back to our original birthright status as people living on the land and soil of our country.

There is a logic to it, once you get your head wrapped around the fact that you have been kidnapped into a foreign jurisdiction and mis-identified accidentally-on-purpose by your own employees. Okay, you have been misidentified as a Federal Citizen---- one of three different Federal Citizenship statuses are possible. You are naturally "none of the above".

The quickest, simplest way out of this is to declare by Act of Expatriation that you are not any kind of Federal, Territorial or Municipal United States Citizen, nor Citizen of the United States nor US CITIZEN. So you need a competent Act of Expatriation, signed, sealed, and Witnessed.

That's Job One.

Okay, that declares what you are not and where you are not standing, but only coincidentally tells the world who you are and in what capacity you are acting and in which jurisdiction. Though this is referenced in the Act of Expatriation, it isn't sufficient.

So, you need to formally and specifically "Acknowledge, Accept, and Re-Convey" your Given Trade Name, which your parents gave you as a gift. This is the name that was seized upon and used to create all the other variations and permutations and "styles" of names that have been attributed to you----- so you need to say, yes, this is my property, I acknowledge and accept it as mine and I re-convey it from any presumed location at sea back to its natural and permanent domicile on the land and soil of _____________. (Maine, Wisconsin, Texas, etc.)

So that is Job Two.

Now that you have expatriated from the wrong political status and repatriated your Trade Name to the correct status, it's time to take control of all the "Assumed Names" that have been ascribed to you based on your Trade Name, as well as any Pen Names or Performance Names or Married Names you have used.

You list all these various names like: MARILYN JONES, MARILYN A. JONES, MARILYN ANN JONES, JONES, MARILYN, JONES, MARILYN A., JONES, MARILYN ANN, Marilyn Jones, Marilyn A. Jones, Marilyn Ann Jones, Marilyn Logan (Married Name), Marilyn A. Logan (Married Name), Marilyn Ann Logan (Married Name)...... and so on, plus, if you have other names you use as Pen Names or as Performer Names, you will want to add those as well as a general claim to "all variations, permutations, punctuation variations, orderings, fonts or styles of my name and names associated with me in any way whatsoever" as part of your Certificate of Assumed Name.

That is Job Three.

So, you have expatriated, repatriated your Trade Name, and now, you have claimed and "re-flagged" and permanently domiciled all the various Assumed Names on the land and soil of your State, too.

This puts "You" and all your assets back on the land and soil and it "permanently domiciles" all the assumed NAMES on the land and soil, too.

They may go out on the "sea of international trade" or the "sea of commerce" again, but they have to be recognized as "vessels" belonging to an American, not a "US Citizen" of some undeclared kind.

All of this is necessary because you have lived your whole life since babyhood under a false legal presumption and your Trade Name was never properly recorded as an American State National when you were a child.

Nobody told your parents that this was necessary, so they didn't do it. Not only that, but undeclared Federal Agents acting as scavengers deliberately misidentified you as a Federal Citizen and got your Mother to sign undisclosed and deceitful paperwork agreeing to this. So this is not just a matter of something important being left undone --- its a matter of correcting a record that shouldn't exist, a "registration" which serves to defraud you and cheat you out of your natural birthright and inheritance as an American.

These three steps need to be done and these three records: (1) Expatriation; (2) Repatriation; (3) Certificate of Assumed Names --- need to be established on the record. This is your evidence established as of the day of your recording it, that you are an American and operating in the capacity of an American, not a "US Citizen".

Obviously, the earlier you do this in life, the better. Obviously, too, the current practices forcing Mothers to sign inappropriate false registration documents upon leaving hospitals needs to cease. These steps evidence your "return" to your birthright political status --- even though most of us never dreamed of leaving in the first place.

These records also record your claim to have and enjoy your assets as private assets belonging to you and under your control, and also your declaration that you are owed your Natural and Unalienable Rights and all constitutional guarantees.

We cannot easily understand why any American in their right mind would neglect doing this and leave themselves or their children open to having their "estate" administered and pillaged and prosecuted by foreign interests. It's a few pieces of paper and the work of hammering out the basic verbiage has already been done for you.

Recording these three records establishes your claim to your Good Name and your public and private property assets, including your Natural and Unalienable Rights and your constitutional guarantees---- but ironically enough, they do not prove who you are.

That is, someone named, for example, "Joseph Allen Bell" made a claim, but for court and State Jural Assembly purposes, you will additionally need to prove that you are that "Joseph Allen Bell" and that you were born at the time, date, place and parentage shown on the Birth Certificate that was issued in YOUR NAME.

Some names are very common and this necessitates this additional paper chase. In addition to the three recorded declarations described above, you will need to have in your possession: signed and witnessed testimony of two credible witnesses having first hand knowledge of you and your family, who are reasonably able to confirm where and when you were born.

The Testimony of the two Witnesses can be recorded or not. I prefer to record this Testimony along with the first three pieces so that it can't be lost or misplaced.

This is especially recommended as you get older and fewer and fewer friends and family members remain who can affirm that you are you and that you were born in an American State.

If you are claiming American State National political status, you need all six of these records, the first three for the correction of the existing registration record, and the second three for confirmation of your identity and place of birth.

If you are -- in spite of everything we have told you -- still obligated or inclined to remain in the political status of some kind of "US Citizen", for example, you are directly employed by the Federal Government or in U.S. Military Service, you should still complete and compile all but the Act of Expatriation, and record the repatriation of your Trade Name and Certificate of Assumed Names for your own protection and the protection of your children.

There are always other documents that can be done as well. ASN Consulting has you covered on what is needed as well as a couple of additional documents you can use.

Retirees please note that leaving the political status of a "US Citizen" after you retire has no adverse impact on what you are owed from any federal employer or program like Social Security or Medicare, regardless of whether you were a Federal Civilian Employee or Federal Military Employee or not.

You simply gain back your rights and freedoms for which you have struggled and sacrificed--- and regain control of your private property assets by reclaiming your birthright political status.

There are considerable advantages to being a State National and it is very well worth the small trouble it takes to reclaim and record your proper political status. It is also very necessary for the peaceful survival of this country that at least a good many of us who are eligible to populate our States as State Nationals.

I am sorry that some people are ranting and raving about the inconvenience of having to declare their political status on paper, but anyone who doesn't do so is suspect. Why not declare your political status loud and clear?

We are proud to be Americans and determined to be respected as such. Most of us serve the neglected but crucially important American Government in one capacity or another, and by doing so we preserve what our Forefathers fought and died for.

We do not propose to be overrun by some slick talking, predatory foreign corporations in the business of providing governmental services, even if some of those corporations are in the business of providing military services. Many of you or someone in your family served in the "U.S. Military" too, and bore the brunt of functioning as "US Citizens" during extended tours of duty here and abroad.

So, take a little time and correct your status. ASN Consulting will guide you every step of the way!


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page