top of page

Why Would I Correct My Status?

Updated: Jan 10

At birth you were presumed to be dead (on paper) and lost at sea. Basically, they trafficked you with the birth certificate into the international sea jurisdiction under their admiralty and maritime law. This way they could own you and all of your future assets by creating corporations or trusts in your NAME as all capital letters. This way all of your assets are in your ALL CAPS names that these foreign owned governmental corporations own. You are just an authorized representative. This way they can trade and sell your NAME and assets on the stock exchanges among all sort of other things and profit massive amounts of money off of your assets.

Correcting your status means you are taking ownership of the corporations in your name (your ALL CAPS names) and putting yourself back on the land and soil jurisdiction under common law or just, law. Where you are no longer bound by their rules, statutes, codes, ordinances, mandates, etc. You are cancelling any contracts that you have previously and unknowingly entered into as a "US Citizen". You are NOT a US Citizen. Their laws only apply to different "titles" such as US Citizen, and every other title you can think of besides a man or woman. You are a man or woman first, but can act as an American State National if need be in order to obtain remedy.

It's like playing monopoly, there are rules of the game that your game piece must abide by, but at any point in time you can step out of the game and just be a man or woman. You can contract in certain areas if it benefits you but you don't have to be afraid of making a wrong move. But you have to understand law. Everything is correctable.

You have to express your law over your property. For example, if you put a "NO Parking - $500 Fine" sign in your driveway. Then that is your right to express your law for your property and you have the right to hold any man or woman accountable for trespassing against your property. If there is no sign, then its hard to hold anyone accountable. You can "complain" to daddy judge but that usually gets you nowhere.

In this case, by doing your paperwork and correcting your status, you are expressing YOUR LAW and putting it on the public record, so that no man or woman acting as a judge, LEO, attorney, etc. can trespass against you.

The entire system is built for the de facto, so there is really no way of completely removing ourselves and not interacting with it in some capacity. So, if you're going to carry a title and play the game, then the best game piece (or title) to be is as a State National.


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page